The best concert

The best concert I've ever been to is from R5, my favorite group of that moment. 3 brothers, 1 sister and a good friend of the family that played pop-rock songs.

This event was December 17 of 2015 at Teatro Cariola and I went with my best friend Heidi. This day we are so nervous, we were 15 years old and it was the first concert that we went alone.

The concert was in night, but we were outside the theater hours before. Outside there were people selling things of R5, I bought a black fabric bracelet with pink letters, now I don't use because it broke, but I have it saved, since it brings back good memories.

While R5 presented I was very excited and happy, the theater was small, so we were near the stage. Most of the people who were there were teenagers, they all looked excited like me. In a moment to the concert fans threw balloons since second floor and this was cool and unexpected.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job?

My hobbies