My future job?


I'm not sure what I would like to do in the future, but I know that wouldn't like work in an office, I think being locked up in an office all day is frustrating, because I for me is important to be in a comfortable place to achieve a better job. I prefer to work independently, this would allow me work in my house or when I want (coffee shops, parks, museums, etc.). I think that this would help inspire me.

Something I have always wanted to do is create my own stationery store, here I would sell notebooks, planners, post-its, washi-tapes, stickers, postcards, etc. designed by me.

Next year I start study my specialty (of Design) and I want to choose Visuality and Media (or Graphic Design), because this option caught my attention from or the start and in these two years, I loved it more. Also, I don't like it very much Industrial Design, and I believe Graphic Design help me a lot for what I want to do in the future.

Other area interesting of work for me is Editorial Design, design books, their covers and illustrate their stories, the last is because I love to draw and for this reason I started studying Design, like a as a career that could complement me and give me useful tools, but in a moment I fell in love of Design haha.



Comentarios

  1. Woah, it's so cool when you study something you like it.
    Do you have a page that shows your drawings?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My hobbies