I changed...


I think I have changed a lot in my life.
When I was little, I got sick easily, but now I rarely get sick.
Before I was very pessimistic and sad most of the time, but now I am a very positive person and the simplest things make me happy, like listening to a song that I like or sleeping with my cat. I think these changes are related to when I was little, I had bad "friends" (reason why I was also very shy and quiet) and now, my friends are very good people, making me trust them and not be so shy.

As I have grown, the things I like also changed, from things like my favorite color or the style of music I like to how I see life.

I think 3 years ago it was very different, 2018 was my last school year, at that time my interests were different, also the people with I related, some hobbies that I had, already I don't practice them and I have new hobbies, which at that time I never thought I would practice.

Another thing that has changed is my appearance, for example, my hair has had many different cuts and colors in one year (I love that my hair changes every so often). 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job?

My hobbies