My hobbies

My main and favorite hobby is listening to music, because I can do it while doing other things. I listen to music all days and many hours, when I wake up, when I'm cooking, when I'm doing homework or studying, when I'm reading books and when I'm doing other hobbies. I like many styles of music, so I have playlists of different activities or moods. For example, if I need concentration, I listen lofi music, instrumentals or melodies of movies. If I need energy, I listen kpop or pop songs. If I want to relax, I listen alternative songs or my favorites songs of the moment.

Another hobby that I do quite a bit is drawing. Before the pandemic, when I was drawing my main goal was that it was cute, but now I use this hobby to de-stress me, since with the pandemic and the classes I stress much more than normal. In general, I am drawing anything that comes to mind in the moment, regardless if it's cute or not. Now drawing is more entertaining than before.

I have many hobbies that I would like to do, but now I don't have many free times for do it, because classes and homework use most of my time. I hope to do new hobbies soon.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job?